Terms & Conditions
1.1These Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’) governs You, Your use of www.nigeriapropertyindex.com (‘Website’) and Your relationship with nigeriapropertyindex (‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’). Please read them carefully. By clicking on the link to proceed, you have agreed to our terms and conditions below stated We maintain the prerogative to make changes to these terms and conditions where necessary. The continued use of the Website, its tools and links indicate your unreserved agreement to the new Terms
2. Use of the Website
2.1The Website is provided for personal use subject to these Terms. By using the Website, Users agree to be bound by these Terms.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Federal Republic Nigeria.
2.2The website can be used as prescribed except the following purposes (though not limited to the following ills) :
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any law;
- Transmitting material, content or information that constitutes or encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or otherwise breaches any applicable laws or regulations;
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials/contents posted on the Website without the prior written consent of the owner;
- Upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other malicious or tracking computer code, files or programs designed to track, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Website any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and financial information.
2.3 All losses incurred in the breach of Clause 2 will be borne solely by the User.
3.1 To access certain features on the Website, Users may be required to register. All Users must be above the legal age of 18 or as prescribed by the laws governing Users domiciled address/location
3.2All information provided by Users must be confirmed, correct and authentic as of the time of registration
3.3Users are obliged to legally communicate all significant changes in information that may impact the use of the website, its tools, the company and/or other users
4. Password and Security
When You register to use the Website, You will be asked to create a password. The user is entirely responsible to Non-disclosure of all user information provided on the website such as but not limited to passwords, usernames and data for marketing purposes.
5. Intellectual Property
When you register to use the Website, you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep your password secure and confidential.
5.1 The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights, service marks, trade names, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, trademarks, database rights, trade names and other intellectual property marks used on the Website are owned by Us or by third parties that have licensed their use to Us.
5.2Users are required to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in the use of the Website and prevent unauthorized copying. Users shall not copy, display, distribute, modify, reproduce, or transmit the Website or portions thereof without the prior written consent or the prior written consent of the owner. Except as provided in these Terms, BLL does not grant any express or implied right in or under any copyright, trademarks, database rights, service marks, trade names, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights.
6. Representations and Warranties
6.1 The information available on the Website is produced by Us or is provided to Us by third party sources believed by us to be accurate and reliable as of the date of our post. The information and materials contained as part of this Website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties whatsoever regarding the nature or content (either when posted or as a result of the passage of time) of any material at this Website and without any representations or guarantees.
6.2 We make no representations, warranties, or guarantees on the completeness or accuracy of any information published on the Website.
6.3 All express and implied warranties are expressly excluded and disclaimed, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non- infringement. We do not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information or content on the Website and We expressly disclaim liability for errors or omissions in the information or content on the Website.
6.4 We make no representations, warranties, or guarantees that the Website will be secure, accessible continuously, and without interruption or fault free. To the extent that You might otherwise believe that any warranties, guarantees, or representations have been made to You, You hereby agree that such statements, whether made orally or in writing, are to be construed as merely nonbinding expressions of policy rather than affirmative representations, obligations, guarantees, or warranties.
7. Third Party Links
The Website may include links to other websites or materials which are beyond Our control. We shall not be responsible for the contents of such third party websites or materials.
8. Violation of the Terms
The Website may include links to other websites or materials which are beyond Our control. We shall not be responsible for the contents of such third party websites or materials. Part of our website or the services may contain advertising information or promotion material or other material submitted to the Company by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with applicable international and national law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of advertisers including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Before relying on any advertising material, you should independently verify its relevance for your purpose, and should obtain appropriate professional advice. The Company shall not be responsible nor liable for any loss or claim that you may have against an advertiser or any consequential damages arising on account of your relying on the contents of the advertisement.
8.1We may at Our sole discretion and without prior notice to You terminate Your access to the Website, suspend or cancel Your registration on the Website and restrict Your future access to the Website if We determine that You have violated these Terms or other guidelines which may be associated with Your use of the Website.
8.2We may disclose any information We have about You (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding Your use of the Website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against You or someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Our rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Website.
8.3We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information that We deem necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We may also disclose Your information when We determine that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure.
8.4You acknowledge and agree that We may preserve any transmittal or communication by You with Us through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website and may also disclose such information if required to do so by law or We determine that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce these Terms;
- respond to claims that any such information violates the rights of others; or,
- protect Our rights, property or personal safety or that of visitors to the Website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Us, Our employees, directors and affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of or related in any way to Your use of the Website, violation of these Terms, violation of any law or regulation or violation of any proprietary or privacy right.
10. Disclaimer of Liability
10.1You agree that We, Our employees, directors and affiliates shall not be liable for any damage, loss, or expense of any kind arising out of or resulting from Your possession or use of the materials, content, or information on the Website regardless of whether such liability is based in tort, contract, or otherwise.
10.2In no event, including, without limitation, a negligent act, shall We, Our employees, directors and affiliates be liable to You under any claim in law or equity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or losses (including, without limitation, loss of profits, money, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill or reputation, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or interruption of business), arising out of or in any way related to the materials, content, or information on the Website or any other products, services, or information offered, sold, or displayed on this Website, Your use of, or inability to use the Website generally or otherwise in connection with these Terms, and all such damages or losses are expressly excluded by these Terms, whether or not they were foreseeable by Us and regardless of whether We, Our employees, directors or affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
10.3We, Our employees, directors and affiliates will not be liable to You in relation to any offer for sale, lease, rent or purchase of any property advertised or displayed by third party agents/brokers on the Website. We, Our employees, directors and affiliates are not and will not be responsible for the enforcement of any contractual obligations arising out of a contract for the sale, lease, rent or purchase of any property between You and any third party agent/broker and we will have no obligation to mediate between the parties to any such contract.
10.4If You have a dispute with any other user of the Website or any third party agent/broker arising from, any property advertised or displayed on the Website, or from any information on the Website, You release Us, Our employees, directors and affiliates from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
11. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Court of Nigeria have exclusive jurisdiction to settle and or determine all claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
12.1You may not transfer any of Your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may however transfer our rights under these Terms to any other person or entity.
12.2If any provision of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the Terms are unaffected, and deemed to remain in full force and effect, including those terms that are similar.
12.3Our failure to enforce Our rights under these Terms or take action against You for breach of these Terms do not constitute a waiver of such rights, or of future subsequent enforcement of such rights.
12.4If You have any question regarding the use of the Website or comments about the Website or its contents, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected].